Presentations & Workshops
GIN Conference 2020
- A maximum of 2 presentations per school.
- A maximum of 4 students per presentation group (only 4 names can appear in the conference programme).
- The presentation/workshop should be no longer than 25 minutes, to leave time for discussion.
- Indicate a catchy title (45 characters maximum) that gives a clear indication of the topic.
- Write a concise description (50 words maximum) that demonstrates a clear link with an aspect or aspects of the conference theme.
- The presentation/workshop should focus on action, not description!
- Please complete and submit the presentation form below at the very latest by January 31st 2020.